Graduated master students:
- Douwe Hoonhout, Thesis title: Segmenting actions by aligning video frames to learned prototypes
- Frans de Boer, Thesis title: Is there progress in activity progress prediction? (ICCVw, 2023)
- Jimmy Vlekke, Thesis title: Analyzing visual biases in coral imagery for bleaching detection
- Bao, Ziyu, Thesis title: "Classifying Continuous Labels: A Simple Tweak to Make Regression Robust"
- Saldanha, Nikhil, Thesis title: "Frequency learning for structured CNN filters" (BMVC, 2021)
- Dimitrov, Yordan, Thesis title: "Feasibility study on: Invariant Information Clustering for Unsupervised Image Segmentation"
- Ioannis Lelekas, Thesis title: "Top-Down Networks: A Coarse-to-Fine Reimagination of CNNs" (CVPRw, 2020)
- Xiaoming Wen, Thesis title: "Learning Scale-Aware Optical Flow from Image Pair"
- Jian Zheng, Thesis title: "Hand-tremor Frequency Estimation in Videos" (ECCVw, 2018)
- Omar Hommos, Thesis title: "Learning Phase-Based Descriptions for Action Recognition" (ECCVw, 2018)
- Yue Liu, Thesis title: "Efficient Recurrent Residual Networks Improved by Feature Transfer" (ICIP, 2018)
- Xilin Li, Thesis title: "Hand-tremor frequency estimation in videos"
- Chengqiu Zhang, Thesis title: "Domain Adaptation Networks for Noisy Images Classification"
- Yichao Zhang, Thesis title: "Video Acceleration Magnification" (CVPR, 2017)
- Tobias Stahl, Thesis title: "Hierarchical object counting" (TIP, 2018)
Lecturer for courses:
- MSc Computer Vision Course, TUDelft, 2018-2022
- BSc Image Processing Course, TUDelft, 2017-2022